Membership is for a minimum period of 6 months and is renewable on the anniversary of your election to membership.
Please note that payment is for a minimum period of six months. Your membership begins in 6 continuous months from the date payment is received. Until payment is received you will be classed as ‘pending’.
Membership automatically ceases on the liquidation, administration or bankruptcy of a member.
My Network for Women reserves the right to refuse membership of any business.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions you agree to the following:
- You are verifying that you are you who you say you are
- That the address provided is correct and can be verified
- The account number and sort code provided relate to your company (if paying online)
- That you are authorised as a signatory on the bank account
We may change the amount of the 6 month membership from time to time. If we do, we will send written verification at least 14 days before any change takes place.
No refund will be given if you give notice of cancellation during the 6 month period.
3. Cancelling Your Membership
If you wish to cancel your membership you must:
Give notice to My Network for Women two months’ prior to your renewal date by emailing email@example.com. Any other form of communication will not be accepted. Cancellations will only be accepted once the above notification has been received.
If you cancel your membership we will not refund any membership fee paid in advance which relates to a period after cancellation.
4. Upon cancellation of your Membership
Please remove any reference to My Network for Women from your premises, literature, website etc. with immediate effect.
All events must be paid in full prior to attending, if the full amount is not paid then you could be refused entry. If there is a significant reason as to why payment cannot be made prior to an event you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Any event cancellations you make made less than 7 days prior to an event will not be refunded.
My Network for Women reserves the right to cancel any event without notice and without reason, therefore any monies paid will be refunded in full.
6. Complaints Procedure
Whilst MNFW would always strive to have satisfied customers, if you would like to make a complaint you can be assured that it will be dealt with seriously, professionally and in a timely manner. Read our complaints procedure:
Whilst MNFW would always strive to have satisfied customers, if you would like to make a complaint you can be assured that it will be dealt with seriously, professionally and in a timely manner. Our complaints procedure is as follows:
- Please contact us on email@example.com or using the online query form, giving as much detail as possible and, preferably, your name, business name and contact details (email address and phone number)
- Upon receipt of your complaint we will then arrange for the right person to look into and respond to your concerns
- We will acknowledge all written complaints within five working days
- We will investigate the details of your complaint and take appropriate action at each stage of the investigation
- If a satisfactory outcome cannot be reached, you have a right to appeal. If a satisfactory outcome cannot be reached, you can appeal to the Steering Committee. If a satisfactory outcome still cannot be found, you have the right to appeal to the MNFW Directors, where their decision is final
- We resolve to complete investigations into complaints within 31 days and to respond in the same time scale
- In the event that MNFW receives an anonymous complaint, the details of the complaint will be forwarded to the appropriate person for them to review and take any appropriate action to prevent a re-occurrence from other customers. Following our complaints procedure does not affect your legal rights.