for Women in Business
My Network for Women is a social enterprise organisation dedicated to empowering and supporting women in business, we meet monthly and organise guest talks and social workshop events to help our members build key professional and life skills for success in business while sharing knowledge, experience and encouragement!
A range of services from different industries
Here are the many benefits of joining us……
- Monthly business networking sessions with other women at different stages of their business journey
- Mutual support from business owners with a wide variety of skills and experiences
- Inspirational and thought-provoking speakers passing on essential knowledge to inform, educate and encourage you to begin and continue your business journey
- Test Trading Events that provide an affordable opportunity to sell your products and services and raise your profile
- Free directory listing so people can find and contact you through our website and the opportunity to appear in the Business Spotlight section further raising your profile
- Regular promotion via My Network for Women’s social media channels, networks and the monthly newsletter which reaches over 600 businesses
- Our social media manager can assist with marketing and specialised in Facebook Lives and interview hosting.
- Access to a wide range of business resources, templates and a knowledge base of further support available.
- A wide range of social events for all tastes including meals, crafts and sports
- The opportunity to meet and connect with new people
Personal and business development
- Monthly speakers and regular training events. Topics include confidence building, negotiation, sales & marketing, managing finances and many more!
- *Access to additional 1:1 mentoring and business support clinics
Friendly and inclusive
Our members have told us time and again how much they love our meetings, workshops and events because our group is so community focused, friendly and welcoming. Being self employed can often be lonely so, whichever business you are in, we are here to provide an open forum to chat and get to know each other.
Flexible and caring
We know you all have other things going on in your lives, so we try to time our meetings to avoid clashes with the school run, busy times in the evenings and school holidays.
A safe, supportive and non-judgemental environment…
We’re not here to judge or compete. We offer a safe and supportive environment for women in business to chat and get to know each other.
The sociable and fun way to make new friends and business contacts…
There’s no pressure to provide leads or make presentations, just come along, make some new friends and introduce yourself and your business to the group. Build useful connections and get to know contacts on a personal level supporting each other through learning and encouragement!
Sharing knowledge and providing learning opportunities for all
We have access to a pool of skilled consultants, mentors, trainers, advisers and speakers, both within the group and in the Sheffield City Region area, all willing to help you to improve your business skills. We believe that dedication to our personal development is key to success!