- This event has passed.
Morning Business Builder
27 April @ 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
This is a brand new workshop starting in April in collaboration with Local Enterprise Coach Charlie Tunnard at NatWest Bank. Charlie will be hosting a series of events online for us on the last Wednesday of every month at 10am-11am starting Wednesday 27th April.
Charlie Tunnard is the Local Enterprise Manager at NatWest for South Yorkshire. In his role, Charlie works as a local connector for SMEs working with local communities to support entrepreneurs and businesses to develop and grow.
Charlie has more than 10 years of experience working in the banking and finance sector. He also has a Professional Banker Certificate from the Chartered Banker Institute.
There will be six one hour sessions covering the following titles to help you manage and grow your business…
- The Power of Mindset You will gain a deeper understanding of your own mindset, where it may be holding you back, and the tools and techniques you need to take the next step
- Writing a great 60-second pitch During this event, we’ll give you the tools, tips and hints to write a clear, concise pitch for your business. Whether its investment readiness, networking introduction or creating marketing content.
- Understanding Your Customer Join us to explore different customer discovery techniques to help you deeply understand, identify and speak to your customers.
- An introduction into Business Modelling Come away with a sense of where changes could be made to your business model to retain customers, improve cashflow and refine objectives.
- Setting Goals to Accelerate Join us to create a long-term vision for your business and break down each step into practical and manageable milestones.
- Pivoting & Diversifying your Business Model In this event, we will explore the importance of knowing when and how to pivot your business model to respond to a changing market.